New MailScanner Stable v5.0.6-3 install

Thom van der Boon thom at vdb.nl
Thu Aug 24 03:12:36 UTC 2017

Marc,

I had the same on CentOS 6.9. It is not an MailScanner thing, it is an spamassassin thing

In the file /etc/MailScanner/spamassassin.conf locate the following:

# make sure pyzor is installed before enabling
#ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
# pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor
#endif

And change it to

# make sure pyzor is installed before enabling
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor
pyzor_options --homedir /etc/mail/spamassassin
endif

And set the correct ownership and permissions

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: thom at vdb.nl

=====