By Domain Settings

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Tue Aug 1 21:16:06 UTC 2017

Hi!  I’m attempting to set a particular domain to “mark and deliver” their messages.

So I have a mydomain.conf file in the /etc/MailScanner/conf.d directory that says this:

To	*@mydomain.com	store deliver

I’ve also tried

To	*@zanre.com	High Scoring Spam Actions = store deliver "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

I obviously just don’t quite get what this file is supposed to look like.

What I really want is for any mail to this domain the items are marked as required, but then delivered and stored.  Non-Spam and Spam are already set to deliver, but High Scoring Spam is not.  I only want this one domain to have their High Scoring spam marked and sent to them.

Help please!

Thanks.

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia.Net LLC
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office