Acting upon "MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from..."

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Fri Apr 21 19:31:59 UTC 2017

It is not always spam. These days this usually triggers when a company has a display name of their domain but in the link they actually have something related to a tracker before it takes them to their domain. The link is still legit, but MailScanner has a hissy over it.

The code currently does not support treating the message as spam as far as I am aware.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com
+1 - 844-436-6245