Spam being classified as Clean and delivered

Filipe Ferreira alkazee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:58:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’m seeing a lot of spam being classified as “Clean” and delivered in my
mailscanner. I have MailScanner 4.84.3, clamav 0.98 and spamassassin 3.3.1.
As you can see in the conf, I have 1.5 as High SpamAssassin score, but I’m
seeing a lot of emails with SA scores > 1.5 being labeled as “Clean” and
delivered to the MailBoxes. I’m still seeing a lot of emails being
classified as spam in the quarantine, but all of this spam is “Listed in
RBL”. All the emails with SA score bigger then 1.5 that aren’t "listed in
RBLs", aren't being labeled as spam. So, I think that I have some small
problem with my config because it’s only moving to quarantine emails that
are listed in RBL and delivering emails with sa scores bigger then 1.5, but
not listed in rbl.

Best Regards,

José Ferreira