Perl Check - Need Help

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Apr 8 16:06:34 UTC 2017

On 04/08/2017 04:10 AM, Shawn Iverson wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> Just looked over your code.  It looks straightforward and complete to me.
>
> My only question I may have is "/var/spool/postfix/public/qmgr" being
> hard coded.  Is it possible for this path to vary depending on the
> postfix configuration on other systems?

It's possible. The actual path is $queue_directory/public/qmgr where
queue_directory is defined in Postfix main.cf. This can be obtained via
`postconf -h queue_directory`. I.e.,

my $qdir = `postconf -h queue_directory`;
$qdir =~ s/\R//;
my $pf_connection = $qdir . '/public/qmgr';

Also, in Jerry's code, "could" is misspelled in two "KickMessage coould
not write to ..." messages.