SV: Spoofing and SPF

Trond M. Markussen markussen at media24.no
Mon Sep 12 08:50:29 UTC 2016

Yes, FROM_CUSTOMERDOMAIN is based on from: but in these cases that rule was
triggered. However, the emails seem to have passed  the SPF check even
though the senders were not listed in the SPF record for that domain.

Not sure about how, but this part could be a clue perhaps? "(skip=loggedin
(res=PASS)) "

Regards,

Trond M.