Get rid of stalkers

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Sep 9 17:11:18 UTC 2016

On 09/09/2016 05:32 AM, Fa. Dellschau Robert Dellschau wrote:

> My Idea is to set in the "scan.mail.rules" file a line with
> from:  her at badlullaby.com  archive delete    --> would that archive &
> delete all emails from her?

That won't work. Scan Messages doesn't accept 'actions'.

There are multiple ways to do this, but I suggest making a SpamAssassin
rule such as

header   X_FROM_HER  From =~/her at badlullaby.com/i
describe X_FROM_HER  Mail from her
score    X_FROM_HER  1.0

And then make a rule set for SpamAssassin Rule Actions containing

X_FROM_HER=>store-/path/to/directory/,delete

where /path/to/directory/ is an existing directory writable by MailScanner.