Get rid of stalkers

Fa. Dellschau Robert Dellschau robert at dellschau.de
Fri Sep 9 12:32:38 UTC 2016

Hello @ list !
I'm using mailscanner since .... 2003? 2005?

But now there is a new "obstacle" I try to understand:
I want to keep out emails from my stalking / hoovering ex-girlfriend.
I tried to set her adress to the blacklist .... and yes, the are marked
as highscored spam and delivered to quarantine
but .. I want them to be deleted at first sight, so that I'm not in the
risk of reading them the first moment.
otherwise .... if I would like to announce her misbehavior to court, I'd
should have copies of all the rubbish, she sendt.

My Idea is to set in the "scan.mail.rules" file a line with
from: her at badlullaby.com  archive delete    --> would that archive &
delete all emails from her?

any ideas ?

Kind regards
robert
nearby cologne / germany.

--
Signatur
RICHEL-Folienhallen

_*/DELLSCHAU Bauhandel & Recyclingbedarf GmbH/*_*
Brechen - Sieben- Sortieren - Baumaschinenhandel.
*Professionelles für's Recycling - Aufbereitungstechnik - Consulting
50129 Bergheim Glessen - Im Brauweiler Feld 6
Tel : 02238 / 942074 Fax : 02238 / 942075
www.dellschau.de <http://www.dellschau.de/> info at dellschau.de
<mailto:info at dellschau.de>-- impressum
<http://www.dellschau.de/impressum.html>
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 50126 Bergheim, Handelsregister Köln HRB 40328
Geschäftsführung : Dipl. Ing. R.Dellschau, J.M. Dellschau
	.

---