Is it possible to

Philip Parsons pparsons at techeez.com
Thu Sep 8 17:21:48 UTC 2016

If anyone is interested the issue seems to have been the extra rule sets added to the scanning of clamav. After removal of all of the extra databases the system was able to handle the loads 100%.

Couple of items I had to change.

I had to drop the Max Children = setting in Mailscanner.conf to 3 as these systems only has 3 gigs ram and then I was able to add the Sanesecurity extra rule sets back with no issues..

As soon as I added the Securiteinfo: rules back into the mix the system started to have problems.