Upgrade Wrecks MailScanner

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Wed Oct 12 21:00:46 UTC 2016

Hello again Wolfgang,

I may have spoken too soon.  Now, I have yet another issue.  It appears that the messages that are being put in the "Processing Attempts Database", are not being released:

Oct 12 13:57:37 mail MailScanner[4102]: Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Oct 12 13:57:37 mail MailScanner[4102]: Found 10 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Oct 12 13:57:37 mail MailScanner[4102]: Using locktype = flock

I am up to 10 messages now, and none have completed processing and been released out.  This is much more serious than what was happening before, as now nobody is getting any email.  What do you think is going on?

Thank you again,
Paul Scott