Upgrade Wrecks MailScanner

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Tue Oct 11 18:44:51 UTC 2016

LMFAO :)

-----Original Message-----
From: MailScanner [mailto:mailscanner-bounces+mailscanner-list=okla.com at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Jerry Benton
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 1:42 PM
To: MailScanner Discussion
Subject: RE: Upgrade Wrecks MailScanner

Many items have been moved in MailScanner v5. The standard of using the /conf.d/ directory has been a standard for longer than that. Your MailScanner.conf is still pointing to the ./CustomFunctions/ directory, which no longer exists.

The README contains the new file locations. (Maybe I should change the file name to DO_NOT_README so more people will read it.) Changing to those directories and looking at the structure is very simple and should be very intuative.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com
+1 - 844-436-6245