filename.rules.conf

Fri Nov 4 16:17:21 UTC 2016

The custom filenamerules don't work under my install. I have an older
system running mailscanner-4.81.4-1 with the same filename rules and
when the mails go through that
system the files do get blocked. So Since the default blocks  work on my
new system with mailscanner-4.85.2-3.noarch and the custom ones  don't.
I'm probably missing something?