Help with new mailscanner install w/ sendmail CentOS7

Peter Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Fri Nov 4 15:32:58 UTC 2016

I don't think SRS will help because the "spoofing" error depends on the From
address in the message body, not the envelope sender.  All my outbound
listserver traffic has owner-listname at lists.example.com as the envelope
sender.  If Microsoft relied only on the envelope and ignored the From
header in the message body, this problem would disappear.

Peter