Help with new mailscanner install w/ sendmail CentOS7

Daniel Cole daniel at hostgeek.com.au
Thu Nov 3 05:11:02 UTC 2016

Hi There,

Just trying to get a new MailScanner install going. Have followed the guide and have it just about working, however MailScanner is not picking up the mail and processing it!

I believe the issue is that Sendmail is not configured to run separate for inbound and outbound as per https://www.mailscanner.info/sendmail/?. If I send mail I can see that sendmail is processing it (and it gets delivered as expected), but MailScanner doesnt touch it.

The details on that page dont quite match up wit systemd on CentOS 7. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,
Daniel