survey.medallia.com in phishing.bad.sites.conf?

Paul A Sand pas at unh.edu
Tue May 31 17:08:17 UTC 2016

Hi --

survey.medallia.com is showing up in phishing.bad.sites.conf
today. I don't know how long it's been there.

This causes MailScanner to insert a "MailScanner has detected definite
fraud" scarygram into messages with survey.medallia.com URLs.

This seems inappropriate.  Medallia appears to be a reputable
survey-hosting company. As near as I can tell, phishtank.com has nothing
about it.

I'm getting feedback from confused people seeing this in innocuous mail.

--
-- Paul A Sand <pas at unh.edu>
-- Information Technology / University of New Hampshire