Outbound e-mail through MailScanner : JPG gets corrupted.

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Tue May 31 04:16:12 UTC 2016

If you are not expanding the TNEF or replacing it, then I doubt it is MailScanner. The absolute best solution is to stop using RTF email on Exchange and force users to use HTML. From the client point of view there is no difference as they can still use the same formatting tools. It can easily be done with a GPO.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com