Outbound e-mail through MailScanner : JPG gets corrupted.

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Mon May 30 13:48:38 UTC 2016

Make MailScanner send the resulting e-mail message to an account outside the Exchange server using mailertable, virtusertable or other means. This would determine if it’s MailScanner’s interaction with Exchange which is mangling things.

Is there anything “in front of” the Exchange server? Like a barracuda box or something?

Also, you can make MailScanner “keep” the message as a local message. Read it back. This would exclude MailScanner’s interaction with anybody else.

You can also temporarily “scan messages = no” to see if it’s something like a broken module somewhere.

My guess it’s either a network issue (connections being dropped mid-transfer) or Exchange being a tool. In a bad way.