Mailborder v5.0.1-1 Released

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Mon May 23 04:27:31 UTC 2016

Hello Jerry,

Just a tiny bug, I guess. The MailScanner.conf file doesn't have a new version number reflected.

# This is the version number of the MailScanner distribution that created
# this configuration file. Please do not change this value.
MailScanner Version Number = 4.85.2

My MailWatch kept showing a wrong version number on its web interface and I found this. After manual change, it showed the correct version number. Is this mean to be automatically updated during the install? Thanks.

Eoin Kim
Systems Administrator

RCS Telecommunications
Level 1, 133 Mary Street