MTA postfix

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Mon May 9 13:51:44 UTC 2016

It's hard to help with so little information.

And (no disrespect intended) the fact that you do not have good command
of English does not help. Can you find a Turkish (?) postfix expert to
help you? Or a colleague with better command of English who can help you
express your questions more clearly?

Or [CALL TO OTHER READERS] is there somebody on this list who
understands Turkish and who could advise you directly?

Best regards,
John

--
John