MailScanner v5 Beta Available

Wolfgang Baudler wbaudler at gb.nrao.edu
Tue May 3 20:10:04 UTC 2016

It did install now with the "--force" added, but the old 4.85.2 rpm is
still installed after that. Should it not uninstall that cleanly first?

Also, it looks like it failed to upgrade MailScanner.conf:

Upgrading /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf

Your old configuration file will be saved as:
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf.old.5354

Substitution pattern not terminated at -e line 1.
Usage:

Both MailScanner.conf and MailScanner.conf.old.5354 are identical.

Wolfgang