RBLs

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Tue Mar 29 23:36:33 UTC 2016

Spamassassin now includes a number of RBLs by default.  It seems they get queried regardless of whether I specify them in the "Spam Lists" configuration option.  Does it matter whether or not they are included in "Spam Lists" to trigger the "Spam Lists To Be Spam" threshold?  I.e, if they're in two spam lists, but the RBL lists aren't explicitly listed in MailScanner.conf, will the counter still increment and tag the email as definite spam even if it doesn't quite reach the normal spam score (5.0 in my case)?

Thanks...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.