Problem with Quarantine

Heino Backhaus heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Fri Mar 11 11:49:32 UTC 2016

no, you get me wrong...
Just check if it's set to yes or no. if it's set to yes check if
"Quarantine Whole Message = " is set to yes too. If so, it schould be
a case of copying the files in to postfix hold directory, which is
/var/spool/postfix/hold/
on my system. Assuming that you're using postfix. Try this with one
Message first :)

Best Regards
  Heino