Denial Of Service Attack Messages

Andrew Southgate andy at z00b.com
Tue Mar 8 10:14:18 UTC 2016

I get the exact same thing, also running under a vm after I upgraded a few
months ago.

You can find the emails in question, the path is wrong but they are under
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/

I've not yet hunted down where the timeout is to try raising it, although by
forwarding one of the deleted emails I had it get deleted once, and get
through once so it doesnt seem reliable.

my server is fairly low power (3x atom cores for this vm), but low usage
(handful of domains for friends and family), so I'd thought it may be
something to do with that.