Outbound e-mail through MailScanner : JPG gets corrupted.

saifur rahman saifurcse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:23:33 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,
How do i allow double extension  for perticular  domain in MailScanner?
There are certain domains on my server that I do not want MailScanner to
scan AT ALL, How do I set this up?
Can I configure MailScanner to not check zip/archive files for only one
domain?
BR
Saiful

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Rick Cooper <rcooper at dwford.com> wrote:

> But what about the line Use TNEF Contents = replace ?
> That was the question and most likely resolution to your issue

*With Regards**,*
Md. Sayfur Rahman ( RHCE, MCSE, CCNA, HP-UX)
System Administrator
Spark Systems Limited