Warning: skipping message as it has been attempted too many times

Mark Meelhuysen mark at meelhuysen.com
Wed Jul 27 06:56:59 UTC 2016

Indeed, the directory failed to be created again last night.
The owner of the quarantinedirectory is root with group apache.
The owner of all subdirs is postfix with group apache. Security is 770.
MailScanner.conf settings:
Run As User = postfix
Run As Group = postfix
Is it ok then that the dirs. Have group apache?
Is there some logging where the error is logged when the system was not able to create the quarantine directory?

Thank you in advance.

Mark