Warning: skipping message as it has been attempted too many times

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Tue Jul 26 19:21:30 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 26 July 2016 at 21:04:42, Mark Meelhuysen wrote:

> 19:49:22 ms MailScanner[16941]: writing to
> /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20160726/C5FF622B8B0.A9BFD/message: No
> such file or directory
>
> The system is running perfectly fine since november 2014. Can onyone tell
> me what i should try next?

Look in /var and work your way down the path given above to see what is
missing (or, more likely, has the wrong ownership / permissions).

Antony.

--
Someone has stolen all the toilets from New Scotland Yard.  Police say they
have absolutely nothing to go on.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.