Is MailScanner using spam.assassin.prefs.conf?

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Tue Jan 26 18:46:30 UTC 2016

Ok, added to installer. I will be sending out a Debian test package today if someone could verify. I still need to test upgrading one package to another.

if [[ -d '/etc/spamassassin' && ! -L '/etc/spamassassin/MailScanner.cf' && -f '/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf' ]]; then
	ln -s /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf /etc/spamassassin/MailScanner.cf
fi

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com