Is MailScanner using spam.assassin.prefs.conf?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jan 26 18:14:30 UTC 2016

On 01/26/2016 07:57 AM, [SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó wrote:

> I believe that it would bee good that the Ubuntu/Debian package creates
> this link during the installation process.
> What do you think about it?

I have the symlink /etc/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf ->
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf in my Ubuntu installation. I
can't be certain at this point that I didn't create it manually or copy
it from a prior server, but I *think* it was created when I ran the
install.sh script in the Debian/Ubuntu package downloaded from
<https://www.mailscanner.info/downloads/>. Did you install MailScanner
in this way?