Is the wiki down?

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Tue Jan 19 12:46:15 UTC 2016

It is sitting in a tar file on my hard drive. I tried to get some help bringing it up to date on a new server, but that didn’t get very far. The old site was becoming a playground for spammers to post all kinds of crap. If I setup a new site, are you willing to help?

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com