4.86.1-4 Deb

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 26 21:27:21 UTC 2016

On 02/26/2016 11:35 AM, Jerry Benton wrote:
> Mark,
>
> While doing some testing I noticed that the “service MailScanner status” does not work correctly. Can you confirm the same? I have tested this on two different systems with the Debian package.

It seems to work for me:

root at sbh16:~# service MailScanner status
 * MailScanner is running
root at sbh16:~# service MailScanner stop
 * Stopping email processor -  MailScanner
 [ OK ]
root at sbh16:~# service MailScanner status
 * MailScanner is not running
root at sbh16:~# service MailScanner start
 * Starting email processor -  MailScanner

 [ OK ]
root at sbh16:~#