Virus detected by Clamd is not blocked by Mailscanner

Heino Backhaus heino.backhaus at fink-computer.de
Thu Feb 18 14:18:31 UTC 2016

Hello List,

Today I recognized a quarantined mail, detected as spam, with a word
document attached. So i downloaded
this word document and scanned it with clamdscan on my mailscanner
machine and clamd found a virus:

root at mailscanner2014:~# clamdscan VIRUS-invoice_27638121.doc
VIRUS-invoice_27638121.doc:
Sanesecurity.Malware.25947.XmlHeurGen.UNOFFICIAL FOUND