filetype permisson on per user base

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Tue Feb 16 11:11:57 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 16 February 2016 at 11:47:55, Ralf Cirksena wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to build filetype and filename restrictions based on email
> addresses or domains (envelope from / to).

MailScanner doesn't know about envelope addresses.  You can only process
header addresses.

> I know for sure that is possible but I don't get it working.
> Where can I get some help?

See http://www.configserver.com/techfaq/faqlist.php?catid=5&faqid=21&page=2 for
some examples.

You can change the "FromOrTo" at the start of the lines to just "From" or just
"To" depending on what you want to filter.

For more details, look up "MailScanner Rulesets" - for example
https://www.mailscanner.info/ - Docs - Manual - Chapter 5 (page 67).

Antony.

--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."

 - murble

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.