Disable scanning outgoing mailing list mail

John Price jp_mailscanner at gcfl.net
Thu Feb 11 04:31:32 UTC 2016

I've installed MailScanner on a Ubuntu machine with postfix. Seems to
be working well, except all outgoing email is scanned.

I run a mailing list (mailman) with some lists having thousands of
subscribers, and I don't want to scan all those outgoing emails.  How
should I disable scanning those?

Thanks,
John

--
All my life I said I wanted to be someone...I can see now
that I should have been more specific.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!