Trimming the fat from MailScanner

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Mon Feb 8 17:48:27 UTC 2016

What is the expected behavior for an upgrade?  As the new version won't have the update programs any more will it remove the older copies and revert the update process back to "factory specs" for the respective packages, i.e. antivirus and spamassassin?

I think that would be fine, but if not it may be helpful to include some verbiage in the script describing what should be done to manually roll back the update processes.

Thanks Jerry...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.