Bug

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 5 20:15:09 UTC 2016

On 02/05/2016 11:56 AM, Jerry Benton wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Are you saying it is eating email with the new deb package I created? -4 ?

I didn't say that. I didn't look at the deb -4 package (I didn't realize
there was one). I just tested replacing Message.pm and ConfigDefs.pl in
the -3 package with the ones contained in the zip attached to
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2016-February/103075.html>.

That one appears to eat any messages to which ScanMessages = virus
applies (I use a rule set for this).  It also appears that if
ScanMessages = yes and the message contains a virus the entire message
rather that just the infected attachment is replaced with
Attachment-Warning.txt, but this is not new with this change. I only
just noticed it, but it could have been that way for some time.