Bug

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Feb 5 00:29:17 UTC 2016

On 02/04/2016 03:09 PM, Jerry Benton wrote:
> Can someone test this please?

I tested and it seems OK. With Scan Messages = yes and a message
containing a virus, I get

and with Scan Messages = virus I get

so it appears in this case while it still adds the

and

headers that it is not doing the Spam scan. I also tested with an
attached junk.txt.exe file and with Scan Messages = yes it detects the
bad file name and with Scan Messages = virus, it doesn't.

I'd say the fix is good.