Bug

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Feb 4 16:51:06 UTC 2016

MailScanner has had a bug for the longest time. I am currently working on packaging for the new version, so if someone could investigate this I would appreciate it.

In scan.message.rules you have three options: yes,no,virus

Yes and No work correctly. However, Virus does not. The intent for that setting is to only scan for viruses. However, MailScanner seems to perform all of the normal checks as if the setting were Yes.

Can someone take a look and do some testing please?

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com