Messages being disarmed

Jason Waters jason at geeknocity.com
Wed Dec 21 18:02:47 UTC 2016

I didn't think I was running apparmor, but I thought I should double
check.  Normally I delete this after install.

root at mailscanner:~# dpkg -l |grep apparm
ii  apparmor                              2.10.95-0ubuntu2.5
                    amd64        user-space parser utility for AppArmor
ii  libapparmor-perl                      2.10.95-0ubuntu2.5
                    amd64        AppArmor library Perl bindings
ii  libapparmor1:amd64                    2.10.95-0ubuntu2.5
                    amd64        changehat AppArmor library

but now if I goto remove it it wants to uninstall mysql as well!  I'll
disable it and see if that keeps things running!

Thanks!