Obvious spam getting through

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Fri Dec 16 14:37:30 UTC 2016

I create a file called x-blacklisted-tlds.cf and put it in the same folder
as your local.cf, on Centos in /etc/mail/spamassassin/.  When spamassassin
fires it looks at all cf files there in alphabetical order, so in my case
the x-blacklisted-tlds.cf is read last on purpose.

The contents look like this:

blacklist_from *@*.top
blacklist_from *@*.xzy

etc.etc.etc.

Since I use the latest version of MailWatch also, this allows me to
whitelist any that are legit although like Peter says, I haven't had a
single complaint either.  In MW, these will be color coded black just like
they would if you had them in the MW SQL blacklist unless you whitelist the
sender with MW which overrides the SA blacklist_from in your cf file.

Regards,
Tracy Greggs