Obvious spam getting through

Peter Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Wed Dec 14 19:10:52 UTC 2016

I deal with these by refusing mail for most of the new top-level domains
like .top.  I've never seen any legitimate mail from any of those, nor have
I received any complaints about missing messages.  My current blacklist
includes:

click
date
faith
party
link
xyz
download
top
space
win
stream
gdn
website
bid
loan
review
science

I handle this screening via the access database in sendmail, not through
MailScanner.

Peter