Messages being disarmed

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Dec 8 17:08:56 UTC 2016

On 12/08/2016 08:41 AM, Jason Waters wrote:
> Great that seemed to fix it.  So does that mean any email that had those
> tags failed?  Because it didn't seem to be the case.  I would think the
> majority of the emails have html in them.  Thanks for your help!

I'm not sure what it was that triggered the issue. I think you'll just
have to wait and see if it recurs or not. If the test message was
flagged as {disarmed} by MailScanner or you see "Content Checks:
Detected and have disarmed xxx tags in HTML message" where xxx isn't
KILLED, you're probably OK.

One thing you can check is if all such log messages said KILLED prior to
your changing the ownership and now they say other things and not
KILLED, I'm sure it's fixed.