Denial of Service attack Messages Constantly

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Mon Aug 22 16:51:01 UTC 2016

When I see this happen it is usually related to /etc/security/limits.conf

The old MailScanner code tried to silently increase the limits. This
feature has been removed. Add this to /etc/security/limits.conf to try
and resolve the issue:

*         hard    nofile      65535
*         soft    nofile      65535
root      hard    nofile      65535