Virus Scanners

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:45:44 UTC 2016

And the others, like panda, eset nod32, avast and bitdefender all seem to
have viable linux commandline scanners still (and at least some of them
will let you trial them).

Julrs approach has always been "send me a fully licensed copy, and I'll
write the support"... Yours may differ...?:-)

Cheers!
--
-- Glenn

--