Testing the new MailScanner server installation

Ian cobalt-users1 at fishnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 15:25:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a new office MailScanner server and
need some help with the old servers sendmail settings.

I want all mail that is going into the old server to drop into the usual
mailboxes and also a copy to be sent on to the new server for testing.

I have searched the list archives and google but can't seem to find a
way of doing this.

If there is a simple way in sendmail of doing this that would be great.
 I will also accept complicated ways too ;)

I seem to recall this being discussed many years ago but for the life of
me cannot find any reference.  My google foo is weak today.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Ian