Does any one know why

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Sep 30 19:01:43 UTC 2015

On 09/30/2015 11:43 AM, Philip Parsons wrote:
> Great that cleans it but do you know why it is getting full.

There used to be a lot of these temp files left behind due to bugs in

MailScanner/bitdefender-wrapper
MailScanner/clamav-wrapper
MailScanner/kaspersky-wrapper
MailScanner/trend-autoupdate
MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/Ruleset-from-Function.pm

that would sometimes fail to remove temp files they created.

I think these were all fixed as of sometime in the 4.84.x series. If you
are not running the current 4.85.2-3 version, I suggest upgrading.