Reject message only if it's not a spam

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Sep 30 18:24:01 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 30 September 2015 at 20:19:53, Mateusz Krawczyk wrote:

> OK - thanks. The "Non Spam Actions = custom" looks really interesting.
>
> One problem only. I have no idea how to send a reject mail in my
> custom sub. Is it possible to do it in some MailScanner way or just
> using Perl functions ?

You write your Perl function to return one of the specific actions listed at
https://www.mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html#Non Spam Actions

That's how MailScanner then knows what to do with the email - the action is
specified y your script, instead of by a configuration file.

Antony.

--
"The future is already here.   It's just not evenly distributed yet."

 - William Gibson

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.