Reject message only if it's not a spam

Mateusz Krawczyk mat.krawczyk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:47:41 UTC 2015

Antony,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I would like to inform sender that sending message to some combination
of recipients is not possible. Until now we were using custom milter
scripts in postfix and I would like to migrate it in to the
MailScanner environment.
I don't want to send reject messages to fake/spam recipients.I think
that at the level of "reject message" it should be possible to send
reject answer message only to messages which are believed not to be a
spam.

Regards,
Mateusz Krawczyk