Google sites still in phishing.bad.sites.conf?

Paul Sand pas at unh.edu
Fri Oct 30 10:48:34 UTC 2015

* Jerry Benton <jerry.benton at mailborder.com> [2015-10-30 06:17]:
> There has been a rash of ransomware using drive.google.com lately. If you
> want to whitelist it, add it to your custom safe sites.

As noted, I suspect that doesn't work in this case. But even if it did,
is it really appropriate to issue the "Found definite phishing fraud"
error against ALL uses of drive.google.com?

It's your call, of course. But geez.

--
-- Paul A Sand <pas at unh.edu>
-- Information Technology / University of New Hampshire