Google sites still in phishing.bad.sites.conf?

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Fri Oct 30 09:58:17 UTC 2015

Paul,

I have confirmed with Jules that the safe sites override the bad sites. Are you using the update script from phishing.mailborder.com ? If you are, it creates an additional .custom file for both safe and bad sites. Add your respective sites to each custom file. When the script runs to update the master list of sites, you custom sites should be placed at the top of each of the master files. (.conf files)

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com