Google sites still in phishing.bad.sites.conf?

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Fri Oct 30 00:27:25 UTC 2015

Ummm … I was checking this out. Here is the results:

cat phishing.bad.sites.conf|grep -i google.com

gmail-google.com.mx
79.docs.google.com
accounts.google.com.katabasis.ca
drive.google.com
accounts.google.com.gmailreverificationonline89754serversecured.stephanielassalle.com
verify.google.com.drive.viewdocument.buyers-exporters.com
www.google.com-document-view.alibabatradegroup.com
drive-google-com.grc.com.my
drive-google-com.fanalav.com
drive-google-com.aceclb.com
www.google.com-update.session8738974983749734879ad9awd0dasd34wdawdaad.cafeask.com
doc.google.com.xtraview.esjfsdjfedjfsdjfn.sjdfnjsf832943848sdsbdhfuyebfcn.sian83492921hdsdnfvc9339221.dogwalkingpoulton.co.uk

www.google.com is not in there.

?

-
Jerry Benton